We're hiring a Head of Marketing & Sales with experience in consumer-facing digital products who will help us grow our online platform.
The successful candidate will be outgoing, persistent, fun to work with, and driven to make an impact.
NOTE: This is a 6-month contract position with the possibility of joining our team full-time after the conclusion of the contract.
INTERESTED? Send an email to email@example.com and attach your resume. Additional items you can include (if available): LinkedIn profile, Twitter handle, a (very) short cover letter and anything else you want to share.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive multichannel marketing strategy
- Work with our founding team to implement marketing strategy into product design
- Manage marketing analytics across all channels to optimize customer acquisition cost
- Design and implement initiatives to promote high-level awareness of Law Scout (PR, partnerships, etc.)
- Manage all consumer-facing content (social media, blogs, newsletter)
- 5+ years of marketing experience, including time with startup companies who have recently gone to market Experience executing marketing strategies for both B2C and B2B products
- Education in Marketing or related field
- Experience with data tracking systems (Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics)
- Knowledge of the legal industry would be an asset
- Need to be based in Toronto, although there will be regular opportunities to work remotely if desired
Further details on the position can be found here.